Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: Dragons 3 final photos!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sculpey:
    I like them all except for Komodo. Something about it wearing 'armor' doesn't ring true to the rest of the series. The Sorceror is just stunning.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now I really like Komodo - maybe because he's so different. He won't display well with the rest of them, but he should fit in nice with a Conan display [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    And I wasn't big on the first 2 sorcerer figs, but that box set is freakin nice.

  2. #12
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I am not sure why - but I do like the Komodo one!

    I am not sure why, but I do.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll probably buy the Eternal.
    I really like the Sorcerer one, but box sets are rather pricy here.
    the others are okay, but don't grab me as much as those two.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Mr. Yac's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2005
    Posts
    908
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    I am not sure why - but I do like the Komodo one!

    I am not sure why, but I do.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">because it kicks ass, thats why [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    reminds me of a Lizard Man from AD&D.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the Water Clan Dragon, it looks like a bony fish, the ones you find in the depths of the sea, all monster like...

    I'm disappointed with the Fire Clan one though...

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that's almost my exact thoughts on the Water one.
    looks neat, but doesn't say "dragon" to me...know what I mean?

  8. #18
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, this was a welcome return to the internet [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    damn, if it had another japanese-inspired dragon, I wouldn't be afraid to call it the best dragons line ever!

    i cant say I LIKE that Water one alot, but i also dont actually have a problem with it at all. weird.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I might get the box set. I love dragons but I just don't collect them.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by KK with cheese:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sculpey:
    I like them all except for Komodo. Something about it wearing 'armor' doesn't ring true to the rest of the series. The Sorceror is just stunning.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now I really like Komodo - maybe because he's so different. He won't display well with the rest of them, but he should fit in nice with a Conan display [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    And I wasn't big on the first 2 sorcerer figs, but that box set is freakin nice.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Its hard to admit, but MF really outdid itself. Most are stunning. And yes, the Komodo would be good in a scene with otehr figures. The box set is just a work of art.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •